ADJUNCT INSTRUCTORS NEEDED FALL 2017) • ENGINEERING CAD
• ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS • GENERAL ENGINEERING
• INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICITY (Day Classes/Volkswagen)
• INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT • MANUFACTURING PROCESS
• MATHEMATICS FOR ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
• MASSAGE THERAPY • MOTORCYCLE/MARINE SERVICE TECHNOLOGY
• ASSOCIATE INSTRUCTOR (AESTHETICS)
• INSTRUCTOR (MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS)
• LIBRARIAN 1 (COORDINATOR OF LIBRARY INSTRUCTION & ASSESSMENT)
CHATTANOOGA STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE application and job descriptions can be accessed at: https://jobs.tbr.edu/ (Click on Chattanooga State).
After 11:59 p.m. (est.)
on the closing date, applications can no longer be submitted.
For immediate assistance dial (423) 697-4458, or (423) 697-4490, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
A background investigation on all applicants recommended for hire will be conducted.
AA/EOE/TITLES VI&IX/SECTION 504/ADA/DRUG FREE WORK PLACE.
About this company
If you would enjoy a challenging job, friendly and helpful colleagues and an outstanding work environment, Chattanooga State Community College is a dynamic and vibrant place to work. As part of one of the nation’s largest systems of public higher education (Tennessee Board of Regents), we're glad you're considering a career with the ChattState.
The value of employment at Chattanooga State goes far beyond salary. As a potential employee, you will enjoy a full range of benefits, services and programs. Total compensation includes annual salary, a generous annual and sick leave program, 13 paid holidays, health and life insurance, retirement, 401(k) and more. Please review Chattanooga State's benefit options.