Food Services Cook
Regency Park Health and Rehabilitation Dalton, GA
Examples of Duties Performed:
• Assists with food preparation in accordance with our established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the Food Services Manager.
• Prepares various foods depending on menu created by dietitians for each meal of the day.
• Operates various kitchen equipment in preparation for the meal, e.g., mixer, meat slicer, food processor, oven, steamer.
• Works at a constant pace to ensure that food is ready for each meal of the day
• Understands menu substitutions and records them in accordance with procedural guidelines.
• Communicates well with patients and family members providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to family / visitors / patients and responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when appropriate in a professional manner.
• Follows established safety procedures when performing job tasks and/or working with equipment.
• Complies with Corporate Compliance Program.
Requirements: To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
• Be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
• One (1) year food service experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care center, or other related medical center, preferred.
• This is primarily a standing position where an associate may be required to stand in one place for extended periods of time throughout an 8-hour day.
Also exposed to extreme heat and cold • Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
• Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), Term Life, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Apply in person, click apply button or
send resume to:
HLTC, Attn: Human Resources 1212 Broadrick Drive, Suite A
Dalton, GA 30720 Fax: (706)278-4018
Hamilton Long Term Care skilled nursing centers are managed by Ethica Health & Retirement Communities.
We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
About this company
Hamilton Long Term Care (HLTC) serves north Georgia, and surrounding areas, with four skilled nursing facilities. Specializing in rehabilitation and acute care needs, our experienced nursing professionals are equipped to handle needs specific to long term care. Each facility provides a unique personality in a community atmosphere while focusing on quality of life for our residents. Residents can enjoy activities and socialization opportunities in a nurturing environment designed with the patient in mind.
Quinton Memorial, a 120 bed facility, specializes in acute care with an experienced staff. Quinton Memorial is now featuring a new section with 16 Premier Suites, which includes a private room and bath.
Regency Park, a 100 bed facility, is the premier long term care facility of Northwest Georgia and specializes in rehabilitation and orthopedic care.
Ridgewood Manor, a 100 bed facility, and Wood Dale, an 82 bed facility, both provide an experienced nursing staff and memory unit. Ridgewood and Wood Dale provide a secure and safe environment for the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients.
“We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates
and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.”