Responsible for the smooth and efficient handling of sales at the Ticket Desk and Cornerstone Station Annual Pass Gift Shop as well as providing excellent guest service in line with our values and mission. Helps maintain a clean and orderly environment in the Ticket Desk and Cornerstone Station Annual Pass Gift Shop.
¨ Delivers excellent guest service in line with our mission and culture of excellence.
¨ Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
¨ Performs the opening and closing procedures for scheduled location (ticket desk or Cornerstone Annual Pass location).
¨ Answers guest questions, processes ticket sales, and captures zip codes in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
¨ Processes groups accurately.
¨ Advises guests of annual pass program and makes sale when needed.
¨ Creates annual passes and records information accurately.
¨ Performs cashier responsibilities in the Ticket Desk Cornerstone Annual Pass Gift Shop?Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
¨ Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests.
- Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
- No prior experience needed. Must complete company orientation and cashier training before beginning work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 15 pounds.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, GA (US - 30750)