RAI/MDS Coordinator at Ridgewood Manor Health and Rehabilitation
Dalton, GA Examples of Duties Performed:
• Assists with the development and completion of patient assessments in accordance with federal and state requirements and organizational goals and guidelines.
• Conducts and/or coordinates patient and family assessment interviews and develops care plans consistent with patient clinical needs, risk areas, and wishes.
• Schedules and coordinates meetings with family members and interdisciplinary team members to discuss patient care plans, special needs, and/or appropriate interventions.
• Performs periodic patient physical assessments and monitors the Minimum Data Set (MDS) process for accuracy.
Requirements: To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
• Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board and demonstrated knowledge of data entry, MDS coding, and entire RAI process.
• Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
• Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), Term Life, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Hamilton Long Term Care skilled nursing centers are managed by Ethica Health & Retirement Communities.
We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
About this company
Hamilton Long Term Care (HLTC) serves north Georgia, and surrounding areas, with four skilled nursing facilities. Specializing in rehabilitation and acute care needs, our experienced nursing professionals are equipped to handle needs specific to long term care. Each facility provides a unique personality in a community atmosphere while focusing on quality of life for our residents. Residents can enjoy activities and socialization opportunities in a nurturing environment designed with the patient in mind.
Quinton Memorial, a 120 bed facility, specializes in acute care with an experienced staff. Quinton Memorial is now featuring a new section with 16 Premier Suites, which includes a private room and bath.
Regency Park, a 100 bed facility, is the premier long term care facility of Northwest Georgia and specializes in rehabilitation and orthopedic care.
Ridgewood Manor, a 100 bed facility, and Wood Dale, an 82 bed facility, both provide an experienced nursing staff and memory unit. Ridgewood and Wood Dale provide a secure and safe environment for the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients.
“We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates
and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.”
Location/Region: Dalton, GA (US - 30720)