We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate and communicate with subcontractors and employees
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Maintain daily reports/ timesheets and project schedule
- Maintain a safe and clean jobsite, adhering to OSHA standards
- Previous experience as construction superintendent or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Safety Oriented
P & C Construction started with humble beginnings in October of 1993, establishing a goal of developing lasting relationships by being honest, fair, loyal, and of high moral standards with everyone we do business with. We have found, through this business philosophy, the greater percentage of our customers choose to use our services repetitively. In addition and of equal importance, we have found that this same approach works well with our employees, subcontractors, material suppliers, regulatory agencies and our peers.
By instituting a business plan and structure with the aforementioned mission, we have been blessed with moderate growth through all of our years since inception. We have had opportunities for growth beyond our comfort zone and have chose to restrain, so we could offer the level of service we feel good about. Our growth, although moderate, has been strong, secured by financial stability through conscientious and sensible business practices, good moral values and the faith of the Almighty God.
During our blessed years of continued growth, we have weathered storms of financial hardships in our early years, the lack of acknowledgement of our peers, subcontractors, financial institutions, customers, and many other obstacles along the way. Although seemingly impractical at the time, our focus continued to be on the mission we started with of honesty, integrity, fairness to all and high morality. Through all of this we have seen many companies, with stronger financial backing, start up and then fall by the wayside.
Understanding our environment, the regions and communities we serve and most of all, the people with whom we associate from day to day, affords us with a greater ability to provide the services desired. To accomplish this we feel it is necessary, in as much as is practical, to stay informed of the latest technologies, codes, regulations and the trends and developments taking place in our surroundings to provide the best overall service to our constituency and the communities we serve.
It is with this understanding of these things that we can offer a client value and security in being able to take a project from dream to concept to design and finally completed construction. Because of these attributes we can offer design/ build as well as construction management and conventional design/ bid/ build avenues of construction services.
We are very pleased to be located in the beautiful scenic city of Chattanooga Tennessee, allowing us great access to service the Southeast region promptly and proficiently, and are committed to the continued growth and prosperity of the region by striving to offer customer satisfaction second to none!
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)