The SAP Clerk is responsible for ordering all raw and indirect materials, and maintaining accurate records. Moreover, he/she monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock. And, reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
Minimum of 1 year experience using SAP software in a manufacturing or logistics work environment required for consideration.
1. Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
2. Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
3. Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
4. Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
5. Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
6. May lead, guide, and train employees, and or interns, performing related work; may participate in recruitment.
7. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (e.g., filings, etc.)
1. Assist in team building and problem solving exercises.
2. Manage inventory accounts, warehouse placement, and shipments.
3. Conduct periodical reconciliations to enhance inventory accuracy.
4. Manage and navigate through day to day activities.
1. To enforce all company inventory policies.
2. To order materials from time-to-time.
3. To conduct cycle counts.
1. HS Diploma or GED minimum education requirement
2. Three years of office experience or satisfactorily pass interview
3. Requires experience with SAP
Manpower Chattanooga has been serving Chattanooga and its surrounding counties since 1959. We believe we have two customers, the employers and the associates. Our mission is to provide the highest level of service in the industry to our customers. We diligently assess our associate’s skills and background to ensure that the match we make leaves both the employer and the associate happy that they came to Manpower.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)