Front Desk Receptionists: Seeking candidates who have the following qualifications:
- 2 or more years of recent, successful experience in Receptionist role.
- This experience must have been in a fast paced, physician's office setting.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- The ideal candidate must have a pleasant phone voice
- strong computer skills
- exceptional attention to detail
- strong work ethic
- professional appearance
- a passion for providing terrific customer service
- preference given to candidates who are bilingual English/Spanish
- Previous experience with verification of medical insurance coverage
- answering phones
- collecting co-pays/deductibles
- greeting patients,
- Verifying insurance coverage and copays/deductible
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Hours vary by client
- Openings in E. Brainerd and Downtown Chattanooga
- Health insurance available after temp period
- Very competitive pay. Actual salary will be be based on years of experience.
Must have your own transportation to work
Medical Personnel Services, a service of the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society, is a professional medical staffing company that specializes in placing healthcare professionals with healthcare organizations. Our network is continuously growing with experienced individuals ready to serve in any healthcare field throughout the Tennessee Valley.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)