Hers and His Plumbing is a rapidly growing residential plumbing service company. Over the past 12 years, we have successfully expanded into 11 major markets throughout the Eastern and Southern United States with a vision to become nationwide. Hers and His Plumbing has been recognized as a National Service Excellence Award winner and consistently maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Currently, our Chattanooga, TN market has an immediate position available for an experienced plumber to repair and install all plumbing fixtures and water, gas and drain piping throughout existing residential properties and small commercial buildings.
Job Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Safely operate company and personal equipment including: company vehicle, excavators and trenchers, small to medium drain cleaning machines and jetting equipment, small to medium sized hand tools, etc.
· Use of small plumbing tools to properly inspect, test, repair and replace common plumbing equipment
· Work independently to complete all assigned customer projects in a reasonable amount of time
· Interact with homeowners and commercial customers to properly communicate company procedures, project estimates, work completed and closing projects
· Perform general plumbing service, repair and installations in accordance to all local, state and national codes as well as manufacturer installation requirements
Physical Requirements (including, but not limited to):
· Must be able to work in small/ cramped locations like crawl spaces, trenches and closet, etc. for extended periods of time
· Must be able to perform continuous actions with arms and hands including work with tools in many positions including above head
· Must be able to lift at times as much as 100 lbs. and perform continuous strenuous labor
· Must be able to climb, crawl, walk and other movements consistent with standard plumbing procedures
· Must be able to sit and drive for continuous periods throughout the day
· Must be able to stand for extended periods throughout the day
· Position will be subject to occasional continuous exposure to loud noises, extreme temperature conditions and chemicals that require knowledge of safety data sheets
· 5+ years of professional plumbing experience. 2+ of those years need to be in residential plumbing.
· Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
· Self starter that is able to work independently
· High School diploma or GED
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
· Clean criminal background check
· Competitive pay
· Sign on bonuses
· 4 - 10 hour days or 5 – 8 hour days each week
· A service vehicle that you can bring home
· Tool allowance
· Cell phone and tablet
· PTO and holiday pay
· Benefits package offering medical, dental, and vision coverage. HSA and FSA plans. Employer paid life insurance and long term disability.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
Hers and His Plumbing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.