Job Opening!!! Pilgrim’s Pride – Lookout Valley, TN
Feed Mill Supervisor 2nd Shift
GENERAL SUMMARY Oversee all activities and maintenance of a feed mill facility.
• Monitor feed sampling • Monitor preventive maintenance activities to ensure equipment and machinery are functioning properly • Complete all paperwork and reports associated with mill • Match feed delivery tickets
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2 or more years of previous Supervisory experience.
• Poultry or food industry experiences a plus.
• Previous leadership skills with 20 or more employees.
• Must have basic computer knowledge.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED; College Degree in related field preferred.
Click to apply online now. At Pilgrim’s, our vision is to become the best managed and most respected company in our industry, and we know that having the best team is the only way to get there.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to our team members and our focus on attracting the best talent and providing opportunities to grow and advance.
Distributed between our corporate headquarters in the lush Northern Colorado and operations across the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico we employ approximately 38,000 people in professional and operational positions.
Working for Pilgrims provides a unique opportunity to experience corporate, plant and live operations.
If you have a passion for poultry, the agriculture industry or are just looking for something interesting and challenging, we’re confident that we have the perfect job for you!
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US - 37403)