Operators are responsible for the assembling and packing pails or lids. Too correctly install handles or triggers into the product in a timely manner. Detail to quality is important to meet our customer’s standards. Be flexible and able to multi task as needed. Must be able to follow written or verbal instructions. We offer Medical Benefits, 401k retirement with matching funds, Paid vacation.
- Follow safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Able to install Triggers. Gaskets, tampers , vent plugs, metal/ plastic spouts, Metal/Plastic Handles manually or using an installer device
- Able to apply silicone to a lid using a brush when required
- To report on and stop product that doesn’t meet our quality standards before packing
- Using a tape gun when needed to make boxes for lids
- Operate Child Warning Stamper applying the label to the pail
- Complete required paperwork of production numbers and rejects for your shift
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean and organized
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Must be able to lift and handle a maximum of 20 pounds repetitively occasionally
- Good hand and eye coordination a must
- Detail orientated and organized
- Perform work from a standing position is required
- All work is performed in a manufacturing environment which may be hot/cold and requires the use of PPE at all times (eye glasses, etc. where required)
This is full time position on 2nd and 3rd shift
- High school or equivalent
Salary: $11.00 /hour
We produce plastic pails and lids using injection process. We offer print on different size pails with UV inks from one to eight colors.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)