General Office and Accounting Clerk The ideal candidate will assist the Operations Manager performing any combination of accounting and clerical duties.
Requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures.
Full Time position with the possibility of advanced responsibilities.
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
Computer literate; Windows, Office, Filemaker and Sage 50 or Peachtree
Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
Mathematical aptitude and critical thinking ability
Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
• An Associate Degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks or Sage 50, is highly desired.
• Familiarity with and/or experience in processing/preparing payroll tax returns is a plus.
• Extensive experience and fluency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel a must.)
• Must be able to multi-task with the willingness to learn and adapt to new things.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US - 37406)