Franchise auto dealer in need of ONE skilled sales and desk manager.
High energy store, with managers who work 5 days a week. Enjoy a day at the store and have a life outside of the store.
Must be experienced as skills will be assessed.
Owners are committed to providing tools, training and support to ensure your success.
• Work with sales team to ensure sales process is followed.
• Must have thorough knowledge of finance company programs
• Be proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability.
• Be able to read and quickly evaluate consumer credit and match with appropriate inventory and finance companies
• Accurately desks deals, submits deals to finance companies for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
• Ensure all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
• Prepare paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
• Ensure that all deal packages are submitted with complete and proper documentation to finance source.
• Ensure that sales team updates customer data as required
• Ensure the expeditious funding of all contracts, by ensuring all stips are collected
• Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values
- Experience working with subprime credit customers as well as prime
- Prior automotive experience (or finance if you have evaluated customer credit)
Full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Demo provided (pending insurance clearance)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Dealerstrong is a training and consulting company, that works to find the most highly skilled professionals to fill positions for their automotive clients throughout the United States.