Equip Marketing Solutions is seeking for an energetic Brand Account Manager candidate who is willing to take him/herself to the next level.
The Brand/Account Manager is responsible of the promotion and selling of the clients Brands, to achieve sales and new distribution in the account assigned.
The Brand/Account Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Sales in the maintenance and development of sales of company products in the area assigned, achieving sales and distribution goals, advising and making recommendations to the best interest of the Brand on overall market conditions, achieving maximum distribution and visibility by selling in. This candidate is expected to build and maintain customer rapport in the marketplace and increase customer demand and awareness.
The specific duties and responsibilities of the Brand Account Manager include but are not limited to the following:
· Manage brand integrated marketing elements (advertising, and marketing) including working with multiple external agencies to refine and execute tactics.
· Inspire, train, and work with sales division..
· Primarily responsible for driving the business from a brand equity and share growth perspective.
· Prepares daily reports outlining field activities
· Maintain market awareness i.e. competitive activities, style changes, new products introduction, and competitive pricing, etc.
· Provides on-going feedback related to issues, opportunities and successes to enhance brand development and sales growth.
· Develop a weekly strategic marketing plan for brand.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong strategic ability and consumer insights with a competency in brand equity management, brand communication, brand innovation and developing others.
· Demonstrate proficiency in advertising development and media planning.
· Ability to manage a wide range of business projects and priorities.
· Excellent communicator; both verbally and in writing.
· Committed to serving others
· Problem solver/results oriented.
· Enthusiastic, finds the solution.
· Tenacious work ethic with a keen sense of urgency.
· High integrity and trustworthy.
· Intellectually curious.
Athlete, sports, sports medicine, football, football player, football coach, coach, coaching, equipment management, athletic trainer, equipment manager, team manager, coaches, athletic, athletic experience, swimmer, swimming, swim coach, golf, golfing, golf caddy, golf coach, baseball, baseball player, baseball coach, gymnast, gymnastics, gymnastics coach, basketball, basketball player, basketball coach, lacrosse, lacrosse player, lacrosse coach, soccer, soccer player, soccer coach, volleyball, volleyball player, volleyball coach, club volleyball, club sports, runner, cross country, running, running coach, cross country coach, marathon, marathon runner, marathons, triathlete, tri-athlete, cyclist, track, track coach, rugby, rugby coach, college sports, college athlete, NCAA
Marketing, sales, retail, advertising, management, retail sales, customer service, marketing communications, communications, public relations. Retail marketing, direct marketing, direct sales, inside sales, in store promotions, promotions, promotional, marketing promotions, retail promotions. Lifeguard, server, personal trainer, athlete, bartender, retail, grocery, customer service, cashier. Political science, business, business management, business administration, communications, marketing, psychology, sociology, anthropology. College graduate, college grad, bachelors degree, masters degree, associates degree, bachelors, masters, associates. Internship, Intern, Summer Internship, Summer Intern, Business management, business, business administration.
Equip Marketing Solutions is brand new to the Chattanooga area! We are excited to welcome you and look forward to providing for your company's needs. Equip Marketing Solutions is dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 and other clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. We have proven that a firm handshake, a great smile, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring lifetime customers for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Office duties
• Pay attention to detail and learn business hands-on
• Send emails and respond to client inquiries
• Arrange meetings and manage calendar
• Sale processing product ( inbound and outbound)
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Microsoft office literate ( Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Time management and organizational skills
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Some sales experience