Equip Marketing Solutions is looking for Marketing and Communications Interns for this upcoming summer semester. Our marketing firm is one of the leading in Chattanooga and we specialize in working with Fortune 100 clients in the home renovation and entertainment industry. Considering our success in the Chattanooga market, our clients have asked for us to expand and we are looking for qualified candidates to fill internship roles for the Summer of 2018!
As an intern at Equip Marketing Solutions you will:
- Be cross-trained in all of all of major departments, including marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, retail development and management.
- Learn how to manage accounts for our clients and their customers
- Learn how to communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Learn how to conduct interviews on behalf of the company
- Build long lasting relationships with professionals in marketing and advertising
All of our internships are PAID internships! All of our positions have a guaranteed hourly rate, plus weekly bonuses and incentives. Upon completion of the internship, we also offer a scholarship to deserving interns and even a possible offer for a permanent position with the company upon graduation!
Our ideal candidate will match the following criteria:
- Majoring in Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising, and/or Business Administration or a similar field
- Have a go-getter attitude and a desire to be the best
- Be incredibly coachable and open to learning and training old and new marketing strategies
- Be adaptable and ready to face and overcome challenges in their day to day
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
Equip Marketing Solutions is brand new to the Chattanooga area! We are excited to welcome you and look forward to providing for your company's needs. Equip Marketing Solutions is dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 and other clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. We have proven that a firm handshake, a great smile, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring lifetime customers for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Office duties
• Pay attention to detail and learn business hands-on
• Send emails and respond to client inquiries
• Arrange meetings and manage calendar
• Sale processing product ( inbound and outbound)
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Microsoft office literate ( Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Time management and organizational skills
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Some sales experience
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)