Our expanding company is actively seeking a motivated, sports-minded candidate to train to become our Junior Marketing Manager to our Fortune 100 campaigns. Equip Marketing Solutions was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, our firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients.
The Junior Marketing Manager position is a valued team member in all of our departments. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of each department, an individual would be considered a team-lead in the marketing department and development into an executive Marketing Management position. The entry level Marketing Manager reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage alongside the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Primary Duties of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Promotions depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure promotion success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these promotions as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Successful entry level candidate will be responsible for the setup and execution of events throughout the Chattanooga area with our huge retail venue clients. Our clients and products represent the best of the best communications Industry.
Desired Skills & Knowledge for the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Sales experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Desire to succeed
We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry-level training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon!
Equip Marketing Solutions is brand new to the Chattanooga area! We are excited to welcome you and look forward to providing for your company's needs. Equip Marketing Solutions is dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 and other clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. We have proven that a firm handshake, a great smile, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring lifetime customers for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Office duties
• Pay attention to detail and learn business hands-on
• Send emails and respond to client inquiries
• Arrange meetings and manage calendar
• Sale processing product ( inbound and outbound)
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Microsoft office literate ( Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Time management and organizational skills
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Some sales experience
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)