Equip Marketing Solutions is now hiring in our Marketing & Sales department -
At Equip Marketing Solutions we value results and are committed to becoming the best! We are comprised of motivated, self-directed, competitive, independent and hard-working leaders who enjoy working together to accomplish team objectives but also pride themselves in individual achievement. We believe that the things worth having in life are worth working for. We are passionate about success and driven through results.
We are currently hiring for our entry level Sales Account Executive and find that candidates with backgrounds in retail, customer services, sales, advertising, public relations, hospitality and restaurant make easy transitions into this position. A&A Marketing Group is looking for individuals who are interested in growing within a company and developing leadership skills to create rapid advancement.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
· Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
· Manage Advertising Promotions - Promotional Materials, Public Relations, Merchandising
· Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
· Client Retention - Provide the best experience for existing clients creating brand loyalty.
The Account Executive will be trained in:
• Customer Service
• Time Management
• Business Development
• Brand Building & Brand Development
• Business Finance
• Human Resources
The Sales Account Executive position at Equip Marketing Solutions is an entry level position, so no direct experience is necessary. We believe that hard work, a great student mentality, and exceptional communications skills are all that someone needs to be successful in our firm. In-house training will be provided in multiple aspects of our company including; leadership, customer service, and management.
Equip Marketing Solutions is brand new to the Chattanooga area! We are excited to welcome you and look forward to providing for your company's needs. Equip Marketing Solutions is dedicated to helping our Fortune 500 and other clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. We have proven that a firm handshake, a great smile, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring lifetime customers for our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Office duties
• Pay attention to detail and learn business hands-on
• Send emails and respond to client inquiries
• Arrange meetings and manage calendar
• Sale processing product ( inbound and outbound)
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Microsoft office literate ( Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Time management and organizational skills
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Some sales experience