The Roman Healthcare Group, LLC, the nation’s leader in Infection Prevention and Quality Services executive searches, is seeking to fill an opening for an Executive Recruiter / Business Developer. No prior executive search experience is required, but sales acumen is preferred. This position will be located in Chattanooga, TN. Zero travel will be required; some travel will be optional.
The Account Manager will be responsible for developing new client relationships and maintaining corporate accounts with acute care healthcare facilities nationwide while managing a team of recruiters to fill highly specialized human resources needs at the client facilities.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with client hospitals to understand both their strategic needs, and their financial possibilities while filling these open positions
- Develop and execute a specific recruiting strategy to uncover the most-qualified candidate for the client hospital
- Conduct confidential interviews and reference-checks of qualified candidates
- Present short-listed candidates to the client hospital
- Manage and facilitate the negotiation process
- Follow-up with clients and assist in the candidate’s onboarding process when necessary
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships
- Become an expert in your area of specialty
- Research and develop leads for future business development
- Bachelor degree
- Two years of post-collegiate work experience
- Demonstration of a successful track record in sales and new business development
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be a team player
- Highly motivated to learn, succeed, and both be part of and lead a team
Why choose The Roman Healthcare Group
- You will work alongside and have one on one mentorship from our Partners and some of the top producing recruiters in our industry. If you want to be the best, you might as well learn from the best!
- You will be a part of one of the industry’s top training programs.
- We are technologically forward and provide some of the most current and efficient technology systems and optimization tools in our industry.
- An opportunity to capitalize on existing relationships/ accounts and generate revenue immediately
- An opportunity to grow and develop your own team
- Positive and motivating atmosphere
- Team celebrations, outings events and incentivized trips
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Respect of work/life balance
- Casual business environment
Our business requires an entrepreneurial spirit, discipline, determination, adaptability, ethics, strategic thinking, and the ability to build meaningful relationships. We are committed to training and providing you with all of the tools that you’ll need to be effective and successful within our niche industries! For immediate consideration, apply today.
The Roman Healthcare Group is the nation's #1 team of executive recruiters who specialize in the healthcare industry, specifically recruiting for acute care hospitals to fill their Healthcare Quality, Infection Prevention & Control, Patient Safety, and Risk Management needs. The Roman Healthcare Group identifies leaders in these Quality areas on a national basis using our unique Process to uncover these candidates quickly and with precision. Working within these vertical niches on a national scale allows us to cater to your needs, whether you are a hospital looking for a qualified candidate, or if you are a candidate seeking your next career move. We serve not only as the #1 recruiting firm, but also as the #1 career broker in our specialty areas.
Our specialty areas are: Healthcare Quality, Infection Prevention & Control, Patient Safety, and Risk Management.
As of October 2017, we are now offering our Process within the Clinical Nursing realm!
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)