Metro Plumbing Heating and Air is a service and repair plumbing heating and air company, serving the tri-state area for over 30 years. We are up to date with the latest technologies and business practices. Our continued growth has created an opening for an experienced customer service representative.
The position of Customer Service is to deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Metro’s values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality and to provide options for service appointments and meet performance metrics required by the company.
- Respond to incoming customer calls with courtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and club memberships required for a successful service operation.
- Follows Customer Care “Call Script” for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Ensure “Club Memberships” are renewed and preventative maintenance appointments are scheduled for technicians.
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior call center experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company paid vacation/holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly paychecks
We are a local plumbing heating and air company who has served the tri-state area since 1989. We are up to date with the latest technologies/business practices and have a healthy company culture thats great to work in!
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)