We are seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Interface with project inspectors, sub-contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs, as well as vendors for pricing of materials and labor.
- Site level estimating and bid preparation
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- Assist other Project Managers with Estimating, pricing and preparation of change orders.
- Ability to handle projects in the range of .5 million to $10 million.
- Management of interior and exterior renovation projects
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc...) and Microsoft Project for the day-to-day interaction with co-workers and others.
- Function well in a fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation (car, truck, etc.)
- Proven skill in supervision and project management
- Dedicated and hard working
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Aptitude in Math
- Team Player
We provide an excellent benefit package.
Pay is based upon prior experience.
A growing, dynamic construction company.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US)