This position will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing with overall responsibilities for production, safety, maintenance, quality and other production related activities ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
· Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed our customers expectations.
· Coordinate plant activities through planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objective are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
· Allocate resource effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
· Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
· Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
· Collect and analyze data to find places of waste
· Commit to plant safety procedures
· Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
· Incorporates shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among plant personnel
· Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisor
· Communication proficiency
· Decision Making
· Financial management
· Business Acumen
· Lean experience
· Continuous improvement
· Must have at least 5+ years as a plant manager
· Must have at least 5+ years managerial experience
· Must have knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning and resource allocation)
· Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
· Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
· Computer literacy
· Strong team building, decision making and people management skills
· Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing concepts would be an asset
· Familiar with ERP system
· Injection molding experience preferred
· Warehousing experience a plus
· Bilingual a plus
· BS degree in Business management or related field
We produce plastic pails and lids using injection process. We offer print on different size pails with UV inks from one to eight colors.