Health Center at Standifer Place
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Perform cleaning duties for a long-term care nursing center; duties include making beds, cleaning patient and bath rooms, sweeps and damp mops floors, vacuums carpet, dusts, furniture, bed frames, and window sills
- Collect and remove trash from assigned area
- Keep equipment clean and in proper operating condition; maintain adequate level of housekeeping supplies
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent and some knowledge of institutional cleaning procedures
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization
- Possess ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, department heads, and fellow associates
- Assuring Resident Safety
About this company
The Health Center at Standifer Place has evolved into a unique, comprehensive facility. From homecare, to assisted living to compassionate hospice care, HCSP provides options for successive stages of life and changing levels of ability. Providing the highest quality medical care for our residents is a commitment we take seriously.
Our services are provided by compassionate professionals including staff physicians, nurse practitioners, licensed nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, respiratory therapists, social workers, dietitians, recreational therapists, and a chaplain. To ensure the best possible care, our team of professionals tailor programs to meet each resident's specific needs. The rehabilitation staff has one goal: to facilitate the optimal and realistic recovery of residents through physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We have over 20 licensed therapists on staff to serve in these three therapy disciplines. HCSP provides 7 day a week therapy to better meet the needs of our clients by aiding in quicker recovery and a faster return to home The Health Center at Standifer Place has a specialized respiratory rehabilitation unit with registered respiratory therapists on-site at all times. The goal of our respiratory therapy program is to maximize respiratory function for residents with lung disorders. As an added benefit we provide free training for residents and families on specialized respiratory equipment and procedures for residents that discharge home Our approach to healthcare is centered on the holistic needs of each resident regardless of age, diagnosis, or need. Customer satisfaction is one of our primary goals, so that families have peace of mind knowing their loved ones are in the hands of people who truly care.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN