SEE ROCK CITY, INC.
Title: INCLINE FIRST IMPRESSIONS TEAM LEADER
Team: TN Operations
Reports to: TN OPERATIONS MANAGER
Status: Hourly, Part Time
Summary: Supervises the daily operations of the Incline First Impressions location(s). Assists the TN Operations Manager with general oversight of the retail areas. Focuses on the guest experience and quality guest service at the retail areas.
- Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
- Delivers excellent guest service.
- Jointly prepares weekly schedule and communicates scheduling issues to TN Operations Manager.
- Proactively manages labor during changing business needs and assists in monitoring partner attendance.
- Assists TN Operations Manager with leading and creating outlines for Team Meetings.
- Assists in the daily supervision of partners assigned to work on the Incline First Impressions Team.
- Assists TN Operations Manager in coaching and counseling partners as needed and in preparing Partner Performance Feedback forms.
- Ensures that ticketing areas are kept clean and attractive to help present a favorable first impression to guests.
- Trains First Impressions partners to include knowledge of opening and closing procedures, proper cash handling and register usage, ticket sells and group processing.
- Reports to TN Operations Manager when maintenance is needed on equipment at the Ticket Desks.
- Works with TN Operations Manager to ensure supplies are ordered as needed.
- Works with TN Operations Manager and Marketing to ensure First Impressions staff are trained on all coupons and/or special offers and that blank ticket stock is kept at appropriate levels.
- Monitors cash handling procedures to minimize shrink/loss.
- Performs all admissions functions including ticket sales and group processing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to convey a professional image to guests.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public; read and analyze business correspondence; to develop and write reports.
- Must possess basic computer skills (familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; or four to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
- Ability to supervise and manage up to 5 partners.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
- Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 30 pounds.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, TN