SEE ROCK CITY, INC.
Title: CAFÉ 7 KITCHEN TEAM LEADER Team: Culinary Experience
Reports to: Café 7 Manager Status: Full Time, Hourly
Responsible for the daily operations of Café 7 full-service dining at Lovers’ Leap. Performs tasks
including, but not limited to, guest experience management, food quality, bar operations, inventory
controls, coaching and counseling partners, and cash handling. Also assists with other seasonal food
offerings when Café 7 is not open.
• Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
• Ensures excellent guest service in all aspects, including Mystery Shop.
• Trains partners to include knowledge of food preparation and presentation, food safety,
beverage/bartending operations opening/closing procedures, proper cash handling and register usage.
• Maintains Serve Safe Certification.
• Ensure health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
• Maintains invoice controls and procedures as needed.
• Monitors cash handling procedures to minimize shrink/loss.
• Oversees the daily supervision of partners assigned to work in Café 7.
• Addresses guest complaints when necessary.
• Supervises portion control to minimize loss.
• Ensures inventory rotation is completed in a timely manner.
• Assists with other food service operations as needed (especially November – February).
• Ensures all company policies are enforced.
• Performs cashier duties, bartending, serves guests and prepares food as needed.
• Addresses over/shorts in restaurant.
• Ensures daily cash log is complete, makes deposits and maintains partner attendance log.
• Ensures all time and temperature controls are followed.
• Maintains a clean, safe work area for guests and partners (to include all guest and partner areas
affiliated with Café 7).
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
• Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
• ServSafe Certification.
• Ability to convey a professional image to guests
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights weekends and holidays.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests,
or the general public; read and analyze business correspondence; to develop and write reports.
• High school diploma and at least two years related experience in food service, including previous
supervisory experience. Kitchen (preparation) and bartending experience helpful.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, TN