Nursing Assistant - ALF
Health Center at Standifer Place
Assists nursing personnel in providing non-professional nursing care and simple resident services, under the direction and supervision of the Director or Resident Services
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides care as directed by the Director or Resident Services to residents.
- Reports observations and other pertinent information related to the care of the resident.
- Documents objective information related to resident care.
- Provides services that support the care delivered to the resident.
- Provides input in the formulation and evaluation of standards of care.
- Participates in the development of unit objectives
- Participates in the identification of staff educational needs.
- Conducts self in a professional manner in compliance with unit and facility policies.
- Participates in the quality assessment and improvement process, and activites.
- Assists in dining room during meal times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by Director of Resident Services.
- Assuring Resident Safety
- Graduation from high school.
- Previous Nursing Assistant experience or student nurse preferred.
About this company
The Health Center at Standifer Place has evolved into a unique, comprehensive facility. From homecare, to assisted living to compassionate hospice care, HCSP provides options for successive stages of life and changing levels of ability. Providing the highest quality medical care for our residents is a commitment we take seriously.
Our services are provided by compassionate professionals including staff physicians, nurse practitioners, licensed nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, respiratory therapists, social workers, dietitians, recreational therapists, and a chaplain. To ensure the best possible care, our team of professionals tailor programs to meet each resident's specific needs. The rehabilitation staff has one goal: to facilitate the optimal and realistic recovery of residents through physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We have over 20 licensed therapists on staff to serve in these three therapy disciplines. HCSP provides 7 day a week therapy to better meet the needs of our clients by aiding in quicker recovery and a faster return to home The Health Center at Standifer Place has a specialized respiratory rehabilitation unit with registered respiratory therapists on-site at all times. The goal of our respiratory therapy program is to maximize respiratory function for residents with lung disorders. As an added benefit we provide free training for residents and families on specialized respiratory equipment and procedures for residents that discharge home Our approach to healthcare is centered on the holistic needs of each resident regardless of age, diagnosis, or need. Customer satisfaction is one of our primary goals, so that families have peace of mind knowing their loved ones are in the hands of people who truly care.