SEE ROCK CITY, INC. JOB DESCRIPTION Title: PART-TIME ACCOUNTING CASH CLERK Team: Accounting Reports to: Director of Accounting Status: Part time, Hourly Summary: Counts, balances, and deposits the daily sales receipts for all revenue outlets of See Rock City, Inc. Maintains ticket inventory. Files accounts payable invoices on a weekly basis.
- Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organization’s mission, culture, and values.
· Performs the opening and closing procedures as well as all other normal cashier duties.
- Counts, balances, and deposits daily cash receipts for Rock City, Battles, Incline, Incline Admissions, EGL, and Maze (when applicable).
- Maintains weekend change
- Maintains ticket inventory of LMA, Double Play, and Aquarium tickets
- Handles petty cash transactions
· Answer door to pass out daily tills to opening partners
- Delivers change to retail outlets within the park
- Counts Binocular and Telescope money as needed
· Helps maintain AP files
· Handles daily attendance/membership visits
- Sends out notification log of cash and ticket discrepancies
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
· Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; or four to six months of related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
· Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
· Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
· Ability to use an adding machine.
· Prefer proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
· Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays with a possibility of week day work when needed.
· Ability to use hands and fingers continuously; Ability to walk to stands in the park regularly; Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, TN