SEE ROCK CITY, INC. JOB DESCRIPTION Title: PART-TIME HOSPITALITY AMBASSADOR Team: Human Resources Reports to: Human Resources Manager Status: Part-Time, Hourly
Summary Provides excellent guest service across the organization to both guests and partners by performing the following duties: answers incoming calls and processes/routes appropriately; greets and provides assistance to guests visiting the hospitality office; answers questions and provides excellent service to internal partners needing assistance; provides administrative and clerical support as needed across various teams.
• Delivers excellent guest service to internal and external customers in line with the organization’s mission, culture, and values.
• Administers Hospitality Desk responsibilities two (2) days a week with additional hours at certain times of the year, when needed, including weekends and holidays on a regular schedule.
• Answers all incoming calls in a positive, friendly and professional manner, providing information and encouraging potential guests to visit our attractions.
• Greets and assists both guests and partners visiting the office.
• Assists in the coordination of partner relations projects, including various ticket giveaways, prize drawings and contests.
• Maintains hospitality desk and office area in a professional and inviting manner.
• Sorts and distributes daily mail and faxes.
• Maintains lost and found items.
• Assists in issuing weekly paychecks to partners, as needed.
• Provides general clerical and administrative support to the HR Team, and other members of management as needed.
• Receives and fulfills brochure requests as requested by potential guests.
• Places accounts payable checks in envelopes and distributes as instructed, when needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide excellent guest service.
• Superior level of communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to answer and process several phone calls at once.
• Ability to present a professional image to guests and partners.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Related experience in office environment preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
• Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, holidays, and special events as needed.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, TN