FOOD PARTNER COOK/CASHIER SEE ROCK CITY, INC.
Title: FOOD PARTNER COOK/CASHIER Team: Food Service
Reports to: Food Service Manager Status: Hourly, Nonexempt
Summary: Provides excellent guest service by efficiently handling transactions with guests.
Runs register, and performs other duties in food service.
Responsibilities: * Delivers excellent customer service.
* Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
* Grows sales by Up-Selling. * Operates cash register to conduct transactions, including opening and closing procedures and daily
deposits. * Assists in ensuring temperatures are checked and recorded regularly.
* Ensures work area is properly stocked and is kept in clean and organized order.
* Prepares and serves food. * Ensures portion control and food quality to minimize loss.
* Assists with cleanliness and organization of the dining room, windows and doors of restaurant.
* Restocks items when needed. * Assists in ensuring health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health
score. * Adheres to company polices.
* Performs other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
? Ability to convey a conservative and professional image to guests.
? Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
? Ability to speak effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
? Ability to read and interpret documents; to write reports and correspondence.
? No prior experience needed.
Must complete company orientation and cashier training before
beginning work. ? Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to perform these operations using units of
American money. ? Must possess good computer skills.
? Ability to stand and walk; Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch, and lift up to 15 pounds.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, GA (30750)