ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / TREASURY SPECIALIST
SEE ROCK CITY, INC. JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE / TREASURY SPECIALIST Team: Accounting
Reports to: Sr. Manager of Accounting/IT Status: Full Time, Exempt
Summary: Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Accounting/IT, the Accounts Receivable/Treasury Specialist supports the
finance and accounting function of See Rock City, Inc. entities by performing day-to-day general accounting functions,
which includes responsibility for the following duties:
Responsibilities: * Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organization’s Mission, Culture, and Values.
* Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
* Oversees the analysis of the daily sales and records appropriately in accounting system from all revenue streams of
the company. * Prepares monthly journal entries and assists with the review of the financials.
* Prepares month end account reconciliations and workpapers for area of responsibility.
* Prepares and posts bank deposits. * Confirms and uploads daily banking activity.
* Reconciles corporate bank accounts. * Assists in preparing monthly/yearly closing items and financial statements.
* Tracks, maintains and reconciles various AR accounts and ensures that payments are received timely and recorded
correctly. * Monitors and resolves bank issues.
* Processes credit charge backs and discrepancies.
* Assists with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures, in addition, identifies and
recommends changes to company policies, procedures and internal controls.
* Ensures compliance with accounting and reporting deadlines.
* Safeguards company’s financial assets by ensuring all state/federal regulations.
* Performs other duties as assigned by management.
* Performs all accounting/bookkeeping functions for LMA, CARTA, and Double Play transactions.Qualifications:
* Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
* Ability to convey a professional image to partners and guests.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general
public; read and analyze business correspondence; to develop and write reports.
* Associates or higher degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
* 2 to 5 years accounting experience with exposure in accounts receivable and treasury management
* A good understanding and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Prior experience with Great Plains – Dynamics, and QuickBooks strongly preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Superior attention to detail. * Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
? Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, GA (30750)