Coordinator (Child Care Program) (Part-time: 30 hpw/Night)
Chattanooga State is an educationally purposeful community where faculty, staff, and students share academic goals and strive for high standards that lead to the attainment of degrees and certificates, meaningful careers, and a committed citizenry of lifelong learners.
We value those who: · consistently act in the best interest of students and the College (who have their priorities right);
· get things accomplished (who execute);
· are transparent (who are direct, truthful, and non-manipulative);
· are positive in outlook (who see the glass as half-full); and
· build constructive workplace relationships (who are team players).
We have an opening for Coordinator (Child Care Program) (Part-time: 30 hpw/Night) at our Chattanooga State campus!
The role will be responsible for the following:
• Oversee CCAMPIS grant operations, including but not limited to, understanding requirements of the CCAMPIS grant and being able to convey those requirements to prospective parents, maintaining and evaluating records of children and parents participating in the CCAMPIS grant program, and tracking eligibility through Financial Aid • Perform routine cleaning duties to provide a safe and healthy environment • Assist children with personal needs and hygiene • Develop and implement age-appropriate learning and development activities • Organize visual aids to create interesting and attractive learning environments • Supervise college students in Early Childhood Education practicum • Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including supervisory responsibilities for non-exempt personnel in the absence of the director and assistant directorPosition Requirements:
Bachelors or associate degree in Early Childhood Education plus CPR and First Aid Certification within six months of employment date 2.
Work Experience: Two years in a licensed child care center
Open Until Filled: Yes
Requisition Number: req1944
About this company
If you would enjoy a challenging job, friendly and helpful colleagues and an outstanding work environment, Chattanooga State Community College is a dynamic and vibrant place to work. As part of one of the nation’s largest systems of public higher education (Tennessee Board of Regents), we're glad you're considering a career with the ChattState.
The value of employment at Chattanooga State goes far beyond salary. As a potential employee, you will enjoy a full range of benefits, services and programs. Total compensation includes annual salary, a generous annual and sick leave program, 13 paid holidays, health and life insurance, retirement, 401(k) and more. Please review Chattanooga State's benefit options.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (37406)