Sales Assistant Chattanooga’s only full-service Outdoor Advertising company is looking for a Sales Assistant to help our rapidly growing Sales Team extract information from research tools and develop proposals and sales materials for our Chattanooga advertising agencies and clients.
Reagan Outdoor Advertising of Chattanooga is a privately held, family owned Media Sales
Organization. We are at home in the wide-open spaces, on busy city streets, and in the online
world. We give advertisers a canvas to communicate their message to the Chattanooga Area
marketplace. Out-of-home and digital advertising annual growth consistently outpaces all other
advertising mediums. Join an industry and a company where this growth is projected to
- Must have the spirit of a cheerleader, with the patience of a saint.
- Must be versatile, meticulous with detail, with the ability to work independently and think on your feet.
- Occasional client facing interactions will require this person to be polished and outgoing.
- Must be highly computer literate, well versed in Microsoft Office and comfortable pulling information from databases. Familiarity with marketing research tools such as Nielsen/Scarborough, Telmar, Kantar or media planning software is a plus.
- Must have strong writing skills and experience in producing compelling, persuasive written materials.
- Geographic knowledge of the Chattanooga Area is helpful.
- Multi-tasker with the desire to do more and move ahead.
- Experienced in writing proposals, sales pieces, etc.
- Advertising experience and/or college degree in Marketing Research a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for advertising sales department proposals, tracking and reporting all weekly and end of month numbers, projections, updating inventory reports and answering incoming calls as a company representative, and assisting Account Executives with scheduling, contracts, and
other administrative tasks as needed. Also responsible for coordinating trade-show exhibits,
producing marketing materials, and other business collateral.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One - two years of general office/clerical experience.
• Knowledge of advertising functions and terms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills.
Email resume, writing sample and salary history to Chattanooga.firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (37408)