MANUFACTURING POSITIONS, PAINT OPERATOR
Do you enjoy working with your hands, performing visual inspection, and checking for defects? AND-- Do you like working lots of overtime? If so--then a position in the Paint Department at PO may be what you're looking for!
Paint Operator Mission:
Inspect, unload, rework and prepare painted parts for shipping to assembly area.
Paint Operator Main Activities:
* Visual inspection of parts on conveyor while on unload platform with accuracy to meet targets
* Maintain part traceability with 100% accuracy
* Correctly unload parts from automated conveyor
* Ensure part is protected against damage
* Load parts on secondary automated conveyor
* Identify defects on parts and use handheld electrical tool to polish out minor defects
* Carry and load parts in parts racks for transport
* Assure that all parts meet customer criteria
* Keep accurate data/paperwork for defects, scrap, and repaints loaded ensuring traceability
* Maintain current knowledge of rework and scrap procedures
* Follow WI’s and OJT to complete work at pace required to maintain paint line speed
* Maintain a safe area and follow all safety and 5S rules
Positions start at $13.61, are contract-to-hire, and offer an excellent opportunity to be hired on with one of Chattanooga's best companies!
Paint Operator Job Requirements:
* Valid HSD/GED
* Minimum 6 months in a manufacturing/production environment strongly preferred
* Prior Quality/Inspection experience strongly preferred
* Ability to lift 25lbs
* Ability to read and understand written work instructions
* Team oriented attitude Excellent attitude and attention to attendance required
Not what you are looking for?
WE HAVE MULTIPLE MANUFACTURING POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE.
All shifts available; greatest need is on 3rd shift. 3rd Shift: Monday through Thursday 7:40 PM to 6:10 AM -- OR – 9:50 PM to 8:20 AM.
About HTI · Since 1999, Human Technologies, Inc. has partnered with the world’s greatest companies to provide custom solutions for workforce management, development, and retention. We are proud to directly employ over 3,500 people throughout the southeast and prouder still to have connected thousands more with gainful employment through our network of trusted hiring partners.
HTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V/SO
Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: $13.61 /hour
About this company
HTI is one of the Southeast’s most innovative and versatile hiring partners. Founded in 2015, our Chattanooga branch is passionate about taking the time to ensure the best long term fit for each candidate/client relationship. Our local staff represent the home states of TN, IA, NY, and WI, and their different perspectives and life experiences make them uniquely qualified in matching the right candidates with the right employer.
We enjoy serving the greater Chattanooga community by supporting and working with organizations such as the Chamber of Commerce, Chambliss Center for Children, TN Promise, Habitat for Humanity, and Ronald McDonald House.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (37421)