CLUMPIES TEAM LEADER See Rock City, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION Title: CLUMPIES TEAM LEADER Team: Clumpies
Reports to: Clumpies Manager Status: Hourly, Full Time
Summary Responsible for leading the daily operations of Clumpies Ice Cream.
Performs tasks including, but not limited to,
inventory, coaching and counseling partners, portion control, and cash handling.
Under the direction of the Clumpies Manager the Clumpies Team Leader is responsible for performing the following duties:
Responsibilities • Delivers excellent guest service to internal and external customers in line with the organization’s mission, culture, and
values. • Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times, displaying the values of the culture of excellence and
leading in a manner that serves as an organizational model for the values.
• Maintains Serve Safe Certification.
• Maintains High Mystery shop scores and coaches other partners to ensure they achieve high scores as well.
• Ensures health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
• Ensures all restaurant staff is properly trained in food safety and food preparation.
• Increases sales through effective customer service, product knowledge, and inventory control.
• Maintains ordering, invoicing and product transfer controls as needed.
• Monitors cash handling procedures to minimize shrink/loss.
• Addresses guest complaints when necessary.
• Supervises portion control to minimize loss.
• Addresses over/shorts in store.
• Ensures daily cash log is complete, makes deposits and maintains partner attendance log.
• Ensures all time and temperature controls are followed.
• Maintains a clean work area. • Performs cashier duties, serves guests and prepares food as needed.
• Assists in the production of ice cream as needed
• Assists in wholesale order fulfillment and invoicing as needed
• Provides necessary direction to partners and ensures that partners perform their assigned duties.
• Serves as point of contact to respond to customer requests, feedback and questions in the absence of the manager,
doing so in a manner that reflects excellence and professionalism to achieve positive outcomes, keeping the manager
informed of feedback from both guests and partners.
• Trains new partners to ensure knowledge of opening/closing procedures and guest service expectations.
• Oversees daily supervision of partners, along with the manager and other team leaders, motivating and leading them
in accordance with our Culture and Values.
• Assists, as necessary, with interview process for new partner candidates.
• Adheres to organization’s processes and procedures, ensuring these are consistently followed at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications • Recipient of Serve Safe Certification.
• Ability to lead a team of 6 people.
• Must possess excellent computer skills and be proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
• Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, holidays, and special events as needed.
• Required to regularly use hands and fingers.
Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds. Required to walk, stoop, kneel or
crouch frequently. Must be able to stand regularly.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, GA (30750)