Overnight Guest Experience Specialist SEE ROCK CITY, INC.
JOB DESCRIPTION Title: Overnight Guest Experience Specialist Team: Riverview Inn
Reports to: Innkeeper Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Summary Responsible for working with the Riverview Inn Team to coordinate and maintain excellence in presentation of guest
accommodations and guest experience. Under the direction of the Innkeeper the Evening Guest Experience Specialist is
responsible for performing the following duties:
Responsibilities • Delivers excellent guest service to internal and external customers in line with the organization’s mission, culture, and
values. • Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
• Interacts with guests on property and by phone in order to assist with any questions they may have regarding the
surrounding area and attractions. • Responds to guest inquiries and needs on-site.
• Effectively identifies and resolves problems that arise, ensuring the problem is resolved to the guest's satisfaction.
• Ensure that all overnight request for Housekeeping, including but not limited to: extra pillows, towels, blankets, etc.
are met in a timely manner. • Understands and is knowledgeable of all emergency procedures, handling any emergency issues that may arise
appropriately. • Creates and distributes maintenance and related work orders, as appropriate.
• Assists with general property maintenance issues.
• Helps with housekeeping and laundry duties.
• Puts out breakfast when needed.
• Manages and coordinates guest check-ins/check-outs.
• Ensures property and assets are kept secure at all times.
• Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed and enforced at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications • Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and a passion for organization, cleanliness, and excellent guest service.
• Ability to convey a professional image to guests.
• Ability to provide a flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, holidays, and special events as needed, with
overnight availability key to the position.
• Ability to take direction and complete tasks independently.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions, including high and low temperatures and wet conditions.
• Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; six months related experience; or equivalent
combination of both. • Required to regularly use hands and fingers.
Ability to lift/move up to 30 pounds. Required to walk, stoop, kneel or
crouch frequently. Must be able to stand regularly
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, GA (30750)