CLEVELAND UTILITIES Water & Wastewater Engineer I
Cleveland Utilities is seeking an Engineer I for the Water & Wastewater Department.
Position is responsible for performing responsible, professional, and minor administrative engineering work in maintaining and expanding a water distribution system and a sewage collection system.
Position can also include design support of capital projects at the water treatment plant and wastewater treatment plant as well as other duties as directed by the department supervisor or manager.
Ideal candidates will have: • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• PC skills, including Microsoft Office
• Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly, and in a timely manner
• Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers
• Experience working in civil or water/wastewater engineering preferred
• AutoCAD and/or Micro station experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree required in civil or water/wastewater engineering
• Ability to obtain a professional engineer’s license after five years of experience
Qualified applicants should submit an up-to-date resume by Friday, 28, 2020 to:
CLEVELAND UTILITIES HUMAN RESOURCES P.O. BOX 2730 CLEVELAND, TN 37320-2730 Or e
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Location/Region: Cleveland, TN (37320)