Programmer /Analyst 2 Chattanooga State is an educationally purposeful community where faculty, staff, and students share academic goals and strive for high standards that lead to the attainment of degrees and certificates, meaningful careers, and a committed citizenry of lifelong learners.
We value those who: · consistently act in the best interest of students and the College (who have their priorities right);
· get things accomplished (who execute);
· are transparent (who are direct, truthful, and non-manipulative);
· are positive in outlook (who see the glass as half-full); and
· build constructive workplace relationships (who are team players).
We have an opening for Programmer /Analyst 2 at our Chattanooga State campus!
The role will be responsible for the following:
Development: Develop web applications and software solutions as directed by Director of Web Applications and in collaboration with Web Applications Technology Team.
2. Support: Maintain infrastructure and security updates as directed by Director of Web Applications.
This involves knowledge of Linux Servers.
Experience with Red Hat is a plus. Monitor and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
3. Customer Service: Provide outstanding customer service through working with internal customers to determine requirements for projects and day-to-day support of ongoing operations.
4. Presentation/Communication: Present to faculty and staff on usage of technology solutions.
5. Training: Participate in self-training, onsite training, and travel to training conferences in order to keep skills sharp.
6. ADA Compliance & Quality Assurance: Develop applications in accordance with ADA compliance standards.
Review and check applications for compliancePosition Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience • 5+ years’ experience developing/supporting enterprise level website and database.
• See skills in Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Work Characteristics section
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Organize and prioritize tasks and resources needed to complete projects.
• Adapt to priorities as customer requirements and priorities shift • Work independently to achieve project completion Work Characteristics: • Participate as an integral team member.
• Provide high level of customer service.
• Work with team members to achieve college’s mission.
• Discover opportunities to improve web applications, workflow, and procedures.
Closing Date: 2/19/2020 (Must be submitted by 5:00 p.m.
est.) Open Until Filled: No
Requisition Number: req3986
About this company
If you would enjoy a challenging job, friendly and helpful colleagues and an outstanding work environment, Chattanooga State Community College is a dynamic and vibrant place to work. As part of one of the nation’s largest systems of public higher education (Tennessee Board of Regents), we're glad you're considering a career with the ChattState.
The value of employment at Chattanooga State goes far beyond salary. As a potential employee, you will enjoy a full range of benefits, services and programs. Total compensation includes annual salary, a generous annual and sick leave program, 13 paid holidays, health and life insurance, retirement, 401(k) and more. Please review Chattanooga State's benefit options.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (37406)