Responsible for working with the Riverview Inn Team to coordinate and maintain excellence in presentation of guest accommodations and guest experience.
Part-Time / Hourly Responsibilities:
• Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organization’s Mission, Cultures, and Values.
• Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
• Interacts with guests on property and by phone in order to assist with any questions they may have regarding the surrounding area and attractions.
• Responds to guest inquiries and needs on-site.
• Fields and responds to information inquiries via phone and internet.
• Processes transactions such as deposits, general payment, and refunds.
• Regularly inspects property for any issues or needs.
• Creates and distributes maintenance and related work orders, as appropriate.
• Communicates with maintenance and operations regarding details of future events.
• Assists with general property maintenance issues.
• Prepares and updates property management reports on a regular basis.
• Helps with housekeeping and laundry duties, when needed.
• Manages and coordinates guest check-ins/check-outs.
• Manages the Riverview Inn calendar.
• Shops for groceries and other supplies.
• Ensures property and assets are kept secure at all times.
• Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed and enforced at all times.
• Performs the housekeeping duties as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.Qualifications:
• Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and a passion for organization, cleanliness, and excellent guest service.
• Ability to convey a professional image to guests.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to take direction and complete tasks independently.
• Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiple, and divide.
Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public as well as read and analyze business correspondence.
• Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; six months related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
• Ability to stand, walk and use your hands above your head.
Ability to stoop, kneel, and crouch, and lift up to 30 pounds and ability to use hands and fingers for food prep.
• Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions, including high and low temperatures and wet conditions.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, GA (30750)