Riverview Inn Housekeeper Responsible for working with the Riverview Inn Team to help maintain the overall cleanliness, sanitation, and excellent presentation of guest accommodations.
Responsibilities • Delivers excellent guest service in line with the organization’s Mission, Cultures, and Values.
• Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
• Fills cart with supplies and transports cart to assigned areas.
• Enters guest rooms following appropriate procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
• Replaces guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
• Replaces dirty linens and terry with clean items.
• Makes beds and folds terry. • Cleans and stocks bathrooms as well as cleaning of the other non-guest room areas.
• Removes trash, dirty linens, and service items.
• Checks that all appliances are present in the room and in good working order.
• Straightens desk items, furniture and appliances.
• Dusts, polishes, and removes marks from walls, furnishings and windows.
• Vacuums carpets and performs floor care duties in guest rooms.
• Launders linens and other items.
• Interacts with guests on property and by phone in order to assist with any questions they may have regarding the surrounding area and attractions.
• Ensures that company policies and procedures are followed and enforced at all times.
• Assists with reservations and check out process.
• Puts out breakfast when needed.
• Monitors groceries and supplies and makes shopping lists.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications • Possess an outgoing, friendly personality and a passion for organization, cleanliness, and excellent guest service.
• Ability to convey a professional image to guests.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to take direction and complete tasks independently.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public as well as read and analyze business correspondence.
• Either has received or is pursuing a high school diploma or GED; six months related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
• Ability to stand, walk and use your hands above your head.
Ability to stoop, kneel, and crouch, and lift up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions, including high and low temperatures and wet conditions.
About this company
See Rock City, Inc. specializes in creating memories worth repeating not only for our guests, but for our partners who work here as well. With locations atop beautiful Lookout Mountain, in downtown Chattanooga, and the surrounding Chattanooga Valley, we have found unique ways to serve our guests and have fun at the same time! In addition to the world-famous Rock City Gardens, See Rock City, Inc. owns and operates a number of locations, including Battles for Chattanooga Museum, Starbucks on Lookout Mountain, Grandview Event Center, Rock City’s Enchanted MAiZE, Clumpies Ice Cream Co, and the admissions, concessions and retail teams at The Incline Railway. With so many opportunities within SRC, Inc., there is sure to be a perfect fit for you!
Location/Region: Lookout Mountain, GA (30750)