CONTROL SYSTEM TECHNICIAN I Cleveland Utilities’ Water Division is seeking a control system technician to assist with development and maintenance of SCADA systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: • Assist in development and maintenance of SCADA and maintenance systems for both water and wastewater treatment plants, the distribution and collection systems.
• Assist in creating user interfaces, develop reports, graphs, charts, etc.
for use by various personnel using SCADA and maintenance systems.
• Must work with users to make enhancements to systems and train users in their use.
• Assist in maintaining our control system.
Involves PLC programming and implementing remote telemetry communications.
• Performance of related work as required
• Other duties as directed by supervisor.
PERSONAL RQUIREMENTS: • B.S.
Degree in computer science or related field required.
• Broad experience in computer systems including administration, programming, networking, and have ability to do basic hardware work/repair on desktop and server systems.
Have some knowledge in relational databases as well as programming while using associated IDEs to create and complete projects.
.NET Framework and Visual Studio .Net along with SQL Server experience preferred.
• Must have ability to learn new skills.
Show willingness to periodically take training.
• Be able to work in office, outdoor, and industrial environments.
Qualified applicants should submit an up-to-date resume to Human Resources by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 5, 2020.
CLEVELAND UTILITIES ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES P.O. BOX 2730 CLEVELAND, TN 37320-2730 Or email to email@example.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Location/Region: Cleveland, TN (37320)