Unique is a leading foam fabricator that supplies the automotive, appliance, HVAC, medical and other industries with foam, plastic, and rubber products to seal surfaces against light, sound, air, and/or water leaks.
We are rapidly expanding our operations and have immediate openings for the following positions at the LaFayette, GA facility.
• Requires at least five years proven experience leading a maintenance department with experience in machine repairs, electrical trouble shooting, knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic presses, machining experience (Lathe, Bridgeport) as well as electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic experience – preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Prefer Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology, or relevant educational field
• Experience working motor controls and with Kawasaki robots (preferred)
• Facility/Building Maintenance Knowledge/Responsibility
• Ability to enter data and interface with a computerized maintenance management system
Product Molding Engineer
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
• Requires at least 5 years of proven hands-on engineering/technical experience in a multi-process manufacturing operation
• Experience working with MAAC, Brown, Monarch, Illig, and ZED machinery
• Experience with Thermoforming Processes (In-Line and Rotary)
• Expertise working with vacuum formed and fusion molded components would be a plus
• Working with polyethylene, polypropylene, and foam material preferred
• Experience working with automated processes.
Robotic experience a plus. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Possess strong interpersonal, communication, teamwork, and organizational skills
• Possess proficient computer skills (MS Office Products)
• Must be self-motivated, driven, professional, courteous, flexible, work well with others, and able to multi-task
• Ability to meet or exceed deadlines efficiently and effectively
• Successfully pass a drug screen and background check
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unique is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About this company
Unique Fabricating offers a wide-range of engineered molded and die-cut component options to suppliers in the United States, Mexico and Canada, including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, and their One Tier suppliers. We deliver solutions for acoustic, air/water sealing, and BSR applications as well as expanding our leadership positions to include markets in appliance, industrial HVAC, and commercial water heaters.
We have openings for people seeking exciting career opportunities in the creation of die-cut fabricated components, engineered molded products, and engineered returnable packaging for the automotive industry and other markets. Unique has a strategic footprint in North America with manufacturing facilities in Michigan, Georgia, and Mexico with sales offices in Germany.
Location/Region: La Fayette, GA (US - 30728)