Office Supervisor (Small Business Development Center)
Chattanooga State is an educationally purposeful community where faculty, staff, and students share academic goals and strive for high standards that lead to the attainment of degrees and certificates, meaningful careers, and a committed citizenry of lifelong learners.
We value those who: · consistently act in the best interest of students and the College (who have their priorities right);
· get things accomplished (who execute);
· are transparent (who are direct, truthful, and non-manipulative);
· are positive in outlook (who see the glass as half-full); and
· build constructive workplace relationships (who are team players).
We have an opening for Office Supervisor (Small Business Development Center) at our Chattanooga State campus!
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct recruitment, registration, assessment and orientation for clients in the Small Business Development Center; serve as first contact for potential clients.
- Assist the Director with the recruitment and recommendation of clients; conduct orientation for new clients; assist the Director with in-service training; collaborate with clients to determine their needs and progress.
- Establish and maintain database files; provide statistical records and reports upon request.
- Assist the Director with schedules, locations, and selection of materials and equipment for programs offered to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with staff to maintain environments conducive to best serving clients and prospective clients; to develop and implement improvements.
- Assist the Director with the needs of the clients, prepare required documents, programs, notifications, etc.
; prepare purchase orders and work orders for facility preparation.
- Establish office staff schedule. - Prepare requisitions and transmit invoices.
- Submit time cards for staff/instructors.
- Promote, support, and participate in student recruitment and retention efforts.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.Position Requirements:
- Education and training: Associate’s Degree - Work experience: Three years full-time work experience.
About this company
If you would enjoy a challenging job, friendly and helpful colleagues and an outstanding work environment, Chattanooga State Community College is a dynamic and vibrant place to work. As part of one of the nation’s largest systems of public higher education (Tennessee Board of Regents), we're glad you're considering a career with the ChattState.
The value of employment at Chattanooga State goes far beyond salary. As a potential employee, you will enjoy a full range of benefits, services and programs. Total compensation includes annual salary, a generous annual and sick leave program, 13 paid holidays, health and life insurance, retirement, 401(k) and more. Please review Chattanooga State's benefit options.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US - 37406)