We are seeking a Part Time Phlebotomist and 2 LPN’s to join our Chattanooga practice.
Medical Office Phlebotomist Part-Time The ideal applicant would possess the following qualifications/skills:
• 2-5 years of experience in a medical office.
• Have great communication skills.
• MUST have a current phlebotomy certification
• MUST have a trackable work history as a successfully skilled phlebotomist.
• Computer literate. • Be detail oriented and efficient.
• Have good multi-tasking skills • Have a history of good rapport with co-workers and patients.
• MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER. • Monitoring and maintaining office lab supplies.
• Routine lab clerical duties. • Must be able to Monday - Friday 7am – 12:00 (20 hours per week).
• This position will not have any benefits offered at this time.
Licensed Practical Nurse – Full-Time
The ideal applicant would possess the following qualifications/skills:
• Experienced LPN will work in the clinical office in Chattanooga, TN.
• Obtains and verifies health history of patients and medications.
• Records vital signs, lab results and reports to the Physician.
• Completes physician’s orders and faxes in a timely manner.
• 2 years of experience in a clinical office preferred.
• Current Tennessee LPN License required.
• Currently BLS certification. • Prior EMR experience preferred.
Click to apply online or fax resumes to 423-648-6502.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US - 37411)