Specialist (TECTA) -(Pending Grant Funding)
Chattanooga State is an educationally purposeful community where faculty, staff, and students share academic goals and strive for high standards that lead to the attainment of degrees and certificates, meaningful careers, and a committed citizenry of lifelong learners.
We value those who:
- consistently act in the best interest of students and the College (who have their priorities right);
- get things accomplished (who execute);
- are transparent (who are direct, truthful, and non-manipulative);
- are positive in outlook (who see the glass as half-full); and
- build constructive workplace relationships (who are team players).
We have an opening for Specialist (TECTA) -(Pending Grant Funding) at our Chattanooga State campus!
Support the Tennessee Early Childhood Training Alliance (TECTA) Orientation Director and the Early Childhood Education academic program to promote and provide a state training program for licensed childcare agencies
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Provide instruction in orientation classes as needed
- Order and maintain orientation and library resources
- Schedule dates, sites and trainers for orientation classes
- Assist the director in development and implementation of a plan for recruiting orientation students, with special initiatives such as Quality Improvement Initiative Program, accreditation support, and incentives, and in compiling quarterly reports
- Maintain and record data for orientation classes and students
- Recruit, facilitate contracts, train, and provide technical assistance for orientation trainers
- Participate in advisory committee meetings and local, state, regional, and national TECTA meetings/conferences
- Promote, support and participate in student recruitment and retention efforts
- Provide service excellence within our customer service interaction with students
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Education and training: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education; and
- Work experience: Three years full-time instruction or administration.
If you are interested, click on the link to the left to apply.
About this company
If you would enjoy a challenging job, friendly and helpful colleagues and an outstanding work environment, Chattanooga State Community College is a dynamic and vibrant place to work. As part of one of the nation’s largest systems of public higher education (Tennessee Board of Regents), we're glad you're considering a career with the ChattState.
The value of employment at Chattanooga State goes far beyond salary. As a potential employee, you will enjoy a full range of benefits, services and programs. Total compensation includes annual salary, a generous annual and sick leave program, 13 paid holidays, health and life insurance, retirement, 401(k) and more. Please review Chattanooga State's benefit options.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US - 37406)