Senior Customer Service Representative
General Summary: Senior Customer Service Representative will have direct contact with the internal and external customers.
This position will be required to respond to requests from customers, answer questions, address complaints or concerns, and communicate in a manner that is both respectful and representative of the company.
The Senior Customer Service Representative is expected to work closely with the Customer Service Supervisor and other Accella Customer Service Departments.Essential Functions:
• Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
• Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communicating, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
• Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by the customer.
• Set up, maintain and update customer information; customer contacts, addresses, phone numbers, pricing, past orders, etc.
• Communicate with Plant Manager and/or production team with production schedules.
• Provide support to sales representatives informing them with details on customer orders, quotations, inquiries and issues.
• Provide product samples and literature per customers’ request.
• Assists the Customer Service Representative (CSR) with difficult cases.
• Respond to customer questions and resolve complaints.
• Able to work closely with inside and outside Logistics team.
• May mentor or give direction to junior team members and provide training on best practices.
• May assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Specifications: • High school diploma or its equivalent
• 5-7 years’ related experience and/or training
• Attention to detail is a must • Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong judgment and organizational skills
• Knowledge of computer software, including applications (ERP Systems)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Domestic or International Logistics experience helpful, 3-5 years
• Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment
Physical Requirements: Work is generally performed within an office environment with standard office equipment available.
The work is sedentary in nature. ADA – Accella is committed to furthering the purpose of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The company is willing to consider reasonable accommodations, which may allow a disabled person to perform this or any other job.
The summary of physical requirements is a list of what we believe at this point to be necessary in order to perform the essential functions of the job.
Disclaimer: The above information is only an illustration of the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between Accella and the employee and is subject to change by Accella as the needs of Accella and requirements of the job change.Please send resumes to:
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN (US - 37406)