Please submit applications and resumes directly to MSi Workforce Solutions, LLC in consideration for this opportunity. MSi Workforce Solutions, LLC is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you a high performing Team Member seeking a new opportunity? Join a winning team today!
Our client is seeking a qualified, passionate and determined individual to fulfill the role of Forklift Operator. The Forklift Operator position will contribute to a production environment. This is a full-time nightshift position; hours and days of work are determined by their shift. Working overtime may be required as necessary.
About MSi Workforce Solutions, LLC
MSi Workforce Solutions, LLC is a growing full-service Human Resources & Workforce Solutions firm based in Chattanooga TN. We partner with for - profit, non - profit, startups and government agencies to provide a full suite of solutions that provide our innovative "Workforce in Action" customized talent management strategy that generates highly motivated employees, an inclusive company culture, innovative ideas and exceptional outcomes for your customers! Connect with us today! www.msiworkforce.com
MSi - Maximums
Discipline, Integrity, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, Value Creation Blueprint
Our Core Values
A commitment to Honesty & Integrity, Mutual Respect, Diversity & Inclusion, Innovation & Excellence, Diverse & Inclusive Idea
- Must have and maintain a valid forklift license and promote safe driving practices.
- Performs physical tasks to transport or store materials within the production area.
- Performs a daily visual inspection of the general condition of the forklift, and fills out a daily forklift inspection sheet.
- Be proactive to keep downtime relating to “waiting for a forklift” to zero minutes.
- Anticipate production needs and have replacement items available so that no downtime is incurred.
- Responsible to ensure FIFO (First-In-First-Out) is used in all areas of the plant.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, problem solving, and troubleshooting within the department.
- Responsible to ensure that his/her work area is clean and safe for himself/herself and others.
- Responsible to make recommendations to continuously improve YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc. capabilities.
- All accidents (person, product, or property related) must be reported to your direct supervisor immediately. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Must follow all safety practices, including wearing the proper PPE.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to grasp small items, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED
3-5 Years Experience on Forklift
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Adaptability to change and handle multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills, both written and oral
- Planning/Organizational Skills
About this company
MSI Workforce Solutions is a full cycle human resources firm specializing in the areas of Talent Management, Strategic Planning, Business Solutions, On-boarding, Retention, Diversity Management and Strategic Event Management Solutions.
Location/Region: Chattanooga, TN