Civil Designer / CAD Technician
Civil Designer / CAD Technician
AD Engineering seeks a Civil Designer / CAD Technician to join our firm in Chattanooga, TN.
As a Civil Designer / CAD Technician with us, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Preparing civil engineering plans including site layout, grading, utilities, erosion controls, notes and details for land development and infrastructure projects
• Utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Assisting engineers/project managers with plan development and production
• Preparing permitting documents, quantity estimates and plan reviews
• Working with team members on all aspects of civil engineering design
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and possesses a strong desire to collaborate and support their colleagues.
About AD Engineering:
AD Engineering is a leading planning and civil engineering firm based in Chattanooga, TN. We are deeply committed to successfully completing complex and challenging projects for clients in the residential, retail, industrial, government, and commercial sectors. For us, civil engineering is more than just design; it's about cultivating relationships, skillfully managing projects, offering innovative solutions, and thriving in a collaborative environment to deliver exceptional designs and results. That's why we have built a solid reputation in the communities where we work for over 18 years.
Join a team where your work responsibilities can be tailored toward your interests as you also develop and utilize a well-rounded skill set. As a trusted planning and engineering partner, we’re often involved every step of the way, from helping clients prepare conceptual site plans and master plans for larger-phased developments, to seeing those plans through to fruition. A successful candidate will work in a collaborative environment where their advancement is encouraged, supported and celebrated.
Additional Information and Benefits:
At AD Engineering, we highly value our team members and are dedicated to providing a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
• Position Details: A full-time role with the following benefits.
• Healthcare Coverage: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage to safeguard your well-being.
• Retirement Planning: A Simple IRA retirement plan with employer matching to secure your financial future.
• Insurance Coverage: Peace of mind through short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance policies, all at no cost to our employees.
• Year-End Bonus: Recognition and reward for your effort and performance, boosting your salary.
• Competitive Pay: A competitive pay rate based on your experience and qualifications.
We look forward to welcoming a talented civil designer / CAD technician to our team at AD Engineering. Join us in a rewarding and supportive work environment, where your contributions are valued and your well-being is a top priority.
Qualifications for Application:
• Successful candidates will be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with design of site, grading, drainage, and storm water management
• Knowledge of civil engineering design, practices and procedures
• Well organized, high attention to detail, and high level of accuracy
For over 18 years, our steady and sustainable growth has created a stable work environment for our employees and clients, allowing us to develop skills and advance careers. Join us today and help bring our community's visions to life.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AD Engineering is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).