Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
CHATTANOOGA TIMES FREE PRESS Chattanooga, TN Full-time Advertising / Marketing / Public Relations
Posted on October 5, 2021
The Chattanooga Times Free Press Digital Advertising Team is looking to add a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant to its dynamic team of highly experienced, positive and supportive professionals. If you’re a motivated self-starter, driven, creative and understand digital marketing then you are the kind of applicant we're looking for and invite you to apply.
We find that good salespeople become great, and great salespeople thrive in our organization.
We offer an effective portfolio of digital products designed to help local businesses be successful, and have incredible sales support to ensure our campaigns exceed expectations.
As a media company that has been informing and connecting Chattanooga's readers, leaders and businesses since 1869, we are well-known for the deep brand awareness we hold and extend to our advertising clients. We offer competitive salary compensation and company benefits.
The right candidate will be highly proficient at:
- Prospecting, researching, creating proposals;
- Good at coordination with fulfillment, customer service, maintaining and reporting on pipeline activity;
- Organized at providing service after the sale to ensure expectations were met/exceeded.
- Sharing best practices across the team, including: updating the company CRM system on prospect/client intelligence; participate in all scheduled sales meetings and training sessions. Perform other duties as assigned. Good attendance is required.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess superior communication skills, be highly self-motivated, have excellent time management and a passion for building business relationships.
- Marketing, Advertising, or a related field of relevant special experience and qualifications.
- 1-3 years’ minimum experience working in sales is highly valued, with consideration given to candidates having interactive, media, or marketing background.
- Valid Driver's License and auto insurance, reliable daily transportation and a driving record able to meet company-set standards is required.