Digital Media Consultant
Digital Media Consultant are self-motivated to develop and strategize prospects focusing on developing new digital customers by selling digital packages comprised of a full array of digital solutions to meet or exceed goals. Secures maximum potential advertising revenue; the Digital Media Sales Consultant will conduct all aspects of the job to include prospecting, research, proposals, coordination with fulfillment, customer service, maintaining and reporting on pipeline activity, provides service after the sale to ensure expectations met/exceeded, and sharing best practices across the team; updates CRM system on prospect/client intelligence; participates in all scheduled sales meeting and training sessions. Performs other duties as assigned. Good attendance is required.
Digital Media Consultant Responsibilities
- Identifies vertical market segments and determines how to maximize penetration into each segment. Make solution-based recommendations to management and clients.
- Secures maximum potential advertising revenue out of customer base in accordance
with initiative goals. Identifies appropriate prospects and conducts outreach. Meets established goals of sales for volume and other key metrics as defined.
- Cold calling to secure meeting; thoroughly prepares each call following established
- Research on client marketing efforts; fact finding to understand client’s business and
products/service can play a role. Creates proposals and coordinates with fulfillment as appropriate on pricing/recommendation.
- In coordination with Account Managers, provides service after the sale to ensure
expectations met/exceeded with the client. Meets all assigned goals, all objectives for sales volumes, call completions, and new sales as established.
- Updates CRM system on prospect/client intelligence; manages accurate pipeline
reporting information; uses technology tools to maximize profitability. Reports each
morning all results from the previous day's efforts including all necessary paperwork ready to be reviewed Mid-Forward for processing.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- All internal communication should be responded to “same day” or as soon as possible.
- All internal and external communication should be professional, tactful and optimistic in tone.
- All team members are expected to maintain a positive attitude in the work place.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Must have the ability to generate market segments and effectively sell a broad
array of products with solid knowledge of digital tools.
- The incumbent/candidate must have a detailed work ethic, be highly motivated,
well organized and be able to communicate effectively with a widely diverse
group of individual customers by phone and in person.
- Persuasive presentation skills are essential.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and Power Point.
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, a related field or have special experience and qualifications.
- 1-3 years’ minimum experience working in sales is highly valued with consideration given to candidates with interactive, media, or marketing background.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid Driver's License.
- Driving record must meet the requirements set in the "Personal Vehicles Used for
- Company Business" policy.
- Must provide own immediate, dependable transportation (mileage reimbursable).
- Must provide company with "Certificate of Insurance" with company shown as “Interested Party.”
- Lifting up to 65 pounds, from a level of 0 inches to a level of 36 inches
- Sitting up to 8 hours per day
- Walking up to 3 hours per day on a variety surfaces
- Standing up to 3 hour per day on a variety of surfaces
- Carrying up to 20 pounds up to 10 times per day
- Twisting, kneeling, and bending, movements are required
- Finger dexterity is required.
- Must be able to read at least 8-point font on a computer screen.
- Position is routinely exposed to loud noises.
- Position is routinely exposed to bright lights and/or glare (VDT)
This position reports to the Digital Agency Manager