District Sales & Service Manager (Temporary)
Chattanooga Times Free Press, the Tennessee Valley’s most innovative media company, is seeking a District Sales & Service Manager to provide consumers with exceptional customer service.
The District Sales & Service Manager is responsible for three key areas:
- Sales and retention of Times Free Press subscribers within a defined territory
- Assisting subscribers to effectively use their Times Free Press iPad issued complimentary with their subscription (familiarity with Apple products is a plus)
- Management of independent contractors to provide excellent delivery service of the Sunday Times Free Press print newspaper as well as our Community News publication
Because excellent delivery of the Sunday print newspaper is crucial to the company, working hours include a split shift:
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday beginning at 11:00 pm for Sunday delivery management
This position is on the front lines of proving exceptional customer service to Times Free Press subscribers. The candidate must possess a valid Driver’s License and have dependable transportation (business mileage is reimbursed) and automobile insurance.
Compensation consists of competitive pay plus bonus and commission opportunities. This is a safety sensitive position.
Medical and 401 k available to this qualified candidate.
To apply, send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer