We're hiring entry-level and experienced Chemical Operators to work in our production department.
Chattem Chemicals proudly manufactures a variety of pharmaceutical ingredients and performance chemicals used in consumer and industrial markets.
Pay starts at $17/Hr (more with experience)
We offer Full-Time positions with all Benefits and 401K with 100% match!
Major responsibilities and special skills required to perform duties:
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have knowledge in mathematics; mechanics; the English language; production and processing.
- Must be able to follow instructions carefully with attention to details.
- Responsible for following all safety, security and company policies.
- Must be trained and signed off on all SOPs pertaining to manufacturing.
- Must follow all DEA regulations.
- Must be able to operate all equipment.
- Must be able to follow Batch Record instructions and record the correct data as required.
- Must follow cGMP guidelines.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, push, pull and climb stairs and ladders frequently.
- Must be able to work alone.
- Must be able to unload tank trucks.
- Must be able to work with hazardous materials.
- Responsible for all other duties as required.
Chattem Chemicals is having a JOB FAIR!
Friday, January 14, 2022 | 9am to 4pm
Hilton Garden Inn @ Hamilton Place
2343 Shallowford Village Drive