Cleveland Utilities, a municipal utility providing electric, water and wastewater services to the Cleveland, Tennessee/Bradley County area, is seeking an entry-level Electrical Engineer.
- Prepare work orders for new transmission lines, substations, and distribution lines as required
- Prepare work orders to serve residential, commercial, and industrial loads
- Write specifications for equipment and material when required and evaluate materials/equipment for purchase
- Knowledge of SCADA systems, distribution system modeling and planning, and communication systems
- Prepare and execute contracts with the customer as required to protect Cleveland Utilities investments
- Secure easements as required for installation of Cleveland Utilities electrical facilities
- Review customer plats to ensure proper easements and resolve any conflicts involving Cleveland Utilities electrical facilities
- Prepare capital budget items in response to system studies and make recommendations for system improvements
- Must be available for after hour duties including standby supervisor for Electric Division
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering with a power or control systems specialization from an accredited college or university. Resumes will be accepted from any applicant completing their degree December 2021.
- Experience in the electric utility area is desirable, but not required.
- Thorough understanding of process control systems
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license.
- Communicator Oral/Written
- Problem Solver
- Detailed Oriented
- Time Management
Qualified applicants interested in applying for this position should submit a resume by Thursday, September 2, 2021, to email@example.com or mail to:
P.O. BOX 2730
CLEVELAND, TN 37320-2730
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER